Royalty Processing Coordinator
- Anthem Entertainment Group
Anthem Entertainment is a content and services company comprised of four major divisions: music publishing, recorded music, production music, and film and television services. We support artists, create content, and provide entertainment services around the world. As technology and entertainment evolve, we work hard to create and maximize opportunities for our talent and our clients. Our unique approach combines an intense focus on creativity, agility, and entrepreneurialism, with the scale of a global platform. Anthem Entertainment operates in New York, Los Angeles, London, Nashville, Belfast and Toronto.
About the Role:
Anthem Entertainment is looking for a New York, Nashville, or Toronto based Royalty Processing Coordinator reporting into the Senior Manager, Revenue Analysis. The Royalty Processing Coordinator is primarily responsible for the processing of revenues for Anthem Intellectual Property assets. This includes the processing, recording, and matching of incoming royalty statements within Anthem’s systems in an efficient and timely manner. In addition, this position is responsible for communicating as required with Income Sources to source electronic details related to payments and resolve any issues that might arise in file ingestion.
· Ingest electronic files into Anthem’s proprietary Song matching software “Conductor”
· Prepare electronic files in Excel spreadsheets by manipulating data using Excel skills whenever required for ingestion of royalty statements into Conductor.
· Under direction of Senior Manager, Revenue Analysis, pursues a high number of statement processing in each calendar month
· Liaison with Finance to ensure cash completeness for statement processing in each calendar month
· Seeks out and supports initiatives to streamline and automate processes
· Any other Administration-based variance projects to be identified and developed on an ongoing basis
· Other duties on occasion as required by the needs of the business
· 1-3 years of work experience within the music industry
· Successful education in Accounting or Business (or equivalent) an asset
· Organized and methodical with good attention to detail
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (excel, word, etc.) with specific focus on excel
· Adept with new technology
· Skilled managing large amounts of data
· Able to work effectively in a team environment
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Aptitude to learn quickly, and adapt/change effectively
· Ability to meet deadlines and effectively balance competing objectives
· Ability to effectively communicate and report on progress with team and manager for a positive outcome
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to work co-operatively and effectively with the team and all stakeholders at all levels inside and outside of the company
** Anthem Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and is deeply committed to fostering a transparently inclusive workplace environment and people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply.
Check out all of Anthem’s open positions by visiting anthementertainment.com
This role offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits program
The successful candidate will need to agree to a complete background check
- We thank all respondents for their interest and will contact only those whose skills and backgrounds closely meet the criteria
** Anthem Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and is deeply committed to fostering a transparently inclusive workplace environment and people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply.more