- Allied Universal
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Security Manager. This position will report to the Director, Global Security and is responsible for the day to day security operations in the Northeast (based in Gloucester) region for the assigned client location. The Security Manager will provide leadership, strategic direction, tactical support and innovative solutions to unique, spontaneous and critical security issues, which influence the safety, security and well-being of employees, as well as protecting the client's physical and intellectual assets and will serve as the key contact and advisor.
- Administer outsourced security function in close liaison with CAS, HR, Finance and Legal for the Gloucester, MA region
- Help ensure compliance with laws, regulations, policy, guidelines and record-keeping requirements
- Responsible for implementing Global Security related programs.
- Named member of the Gloucester and Newburyport site’s Regional Crisis Management Plan
- Provide security to HR for select employee interactions
- Conduct employee welfare checks
- Duties include: conduct risk assessments on all Gloucester area sites as needed, incident reporting, physical security, guard operations, access control, investigations support, executive protection, Special Event Security, Business Continuity planning, etc.
- Support local EHS as a member of the local response team, and facilities organization in the management of emergency situations, including crisis planning/response, hazard mitigation and business continuity for Gloucester and Newburyport sites
- Assist with the development, communication and implementation of loss prevention strategies ensuring appropriate control levels are in place and verified for major value assets such as trade secrets, intellectual property, etc.
- Conduct the investigation of crimes committed against client or its employees under the direction of the investigations manager. These may include: Misappropriation, theft, industrial espionage, threats, due diligence, computer crimes, competitive intelligence, accidents, claims, conflicts of interest, assault, harassment, employee vetting, litigation support, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely consultation and advice to management regarding security
- Identify and engage cost effective external resources to provide on-demand security assistance. This includes law enforcement personnel, consultants, private investigators, etc.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with applicable corporate security and safety standards, policies and procedures
- Provide security support (both direct and indirect) for manufacturing and R & D organizations
- Identify and comply with Governmental (both domestic and international) required security programs.
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Chemical Facilities Anti-Terrorism Standards program (CFATS)
- Intellectual Property Program (IP)
- Ability to travel regionally and occasionally internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10-15 Years of experience in local, state, federal law