Technology Operations Specialist
- Bank of America
Responsible for providing Applied Engineering and Environment Services support.
- Work in collaboration with development, code management, operations, and other technical subject matter experts and coordinate the integration of infrastructure components, new technologies and/or solutions that affect all areas such as network, operating systems, web services, fail-over capability, supportability, and maintainability.
- Provide support for existing BladeLogic Jobs and Scripts as well as create new solutions.
- Triage issues in a broad range of java based distributed software technologies
- Provide deployment support, which can include both automated and scripted executions.
- Ability to work flexible schedule. Position will require split shift coverage (10am-7pm ET) 1-2 weeks per month, possible weekend coverage and weekend on-call rotation support.
- Communicate effectively
- Enjoy working individually with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various geographically dispersed teams in the organization
- Be able to multitask
- Assist with designing scalable, secure, fault tolerant systems
- Create & configure monitoring tools to proactively prevent issues in environments
- Strong troubleshooting acumen, in Bladelogic, Weblogic, Java application troubleshooting, SSH, SSL, Linux command line.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent planning & execution skills.
- Having good understanding on Application Development Environments and its various components.
- Strong Oral/Written communication and able to lead and be vocal during triage bridge lines.
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, Shell and YAML
- Experience with the Horizon stack including JIRA, BitBucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, XLR, and Datical.
- Windows and Unix background.
- Remedy experience
- Splunk Experience
- MS Office experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: